Jupiter vegetable grater attachment Coarse grater drum suitable for Jupiter vegetable grater
With the coarse shredding drum, delicious raw vegetable salads are made from fruit and vegetables. Raw, peeled onions are transformed into onion mountains for onion tarts and roasted onions.
Scope of delivery:
- coarse rasp drum
further accessories for vegetable graters:
- Julienne / chopstick drum
- Potato grater / crown chop drum
- fine grating drum
- Bircher drum
- disc drum
Good to know!!!
What drums are there and what do I use them for?
- Bircher drum: For carrots, cheese, apples, nuts, beetroot, celery, radishes, radishes, kohlrabi
- Disc Drum: For cabbage, cucumber, radish, radish, carrot, onion, raw potato, courgettes, pears, apples, nuts
- Coarse drum: For cheese, potatoes with hash browns, cabbage, cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, celery, beetroot, courgettes, soup vegetables, apples, pears, onions
- Fine drum: For hard cheese, nuts, almonds, chocolate, breadcrumbs
- Chopstick drum: For celery, carrots, kohlrabi, zucchini, beetroot
- Potato grater drum: For raw potatoes, horseradish, hard cheese
How can I change the drums?
Turn the front ring of the plastic vegetable grater clockwise as far as it will go. Now you can remove the front ring and take the drum out of the housing. The drum is installed in the reverse order. The end of the front ring must point downwards.
How can I clean my vegetable cutter?
In principle, all parts of the vegetable grater are dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend washing the drums by hand so that the cutting surfaces retain their function and sharpness.
We Also Recommend
4-bladed stainless steel knife, for universal grinder, meat grinder MySystem, KitchenAid, SMEG or Kenwood attachment
Perforated disc size 5.8mm for all universal grinder attachments from Jupiter, KitchenAid, SMEG, mySystem and Jupiter handheld universal grinder
Perforated disc size 5, 2 mm, for all universal grinder attachments from Jupiter, KitchenAid, SMEG, mySystem and Jupiter handheld universal grinder