Jupiter food processors mySystem metal vegetable grater, combination with system drive (motor block) & plug-in timer, vegetable cutter, cheese grater, food slicer, fruit cutter, stainless steel
Can it be a little fancier?
The metal version of the popular vegetable grater impresses with its elegant, high-quality appearance and offers even more stability. Metal is known for not discolouring and for being particularly robust. Cutting, grating and grating are done in no time thanks to the 3 drums included in the scope of delivery (coarse rasp, bircher and discs). Expand your mySystem with this indispensable kitchen helper and enjoy a wide variety of fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts or chocolate, just the way you like it.
LOOK AT THE TECHNOLOGY:
- Stainless steel drums
- Motor housing made of impact-resistant ABS plastic
- Bayonet lock for easy change of attachment
- Weight in kg: 2.3
- Dimensions W × H × D in cm: 13 × 36.5 × 22
- 3 speed levels
- Durable with thermal overload protection
- Maintenance free
Scope of delivery:
- System drive with clutch for easy attachment replacement
- three interchangeable covers (white, red, anthracite)
- Pluggable timer
- Metal grater attachment including tamper
- Bircher drum made of stainless steel
- Coarse grating drum made of stainless steel
- Disc drum made of stainless steel
Optional accessories for vegetable graters:
Did you know?
Buy additional drums immediately and save 20% automatically!
Further attachments for the mySystem system drive:
- universal wolf
- Vegetable grater plastic
- Grain mill with steel cone or stone grinder
- flake crusher
Good to know!!!
What drums are there and what do I use them for?
- Bircher drum: For carrots, cheese, apples, nuts, beetroot, celery, radishes, radishes, kohlrabi
- Disc Drum: For cabbage, cucumber, radish, radish, carrot, onion, raw potato, courgettes, pears, apples, nuts
- Coarse drum: For cheese, potatoes with hash browns, cabbage, cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, celery, beetroot, courgettes, soup vegetables, apples, pears, onions
- Fine drum: For hard cheese, nuts, almonds, chocolate, breadcrumbs
- Chopstick drum: For celery, carrots, kohlrabi, zucchini, beetroot
- Potato grater drum: For raw potatoes, horseradish, hard cheese
How can I change the drums?
Turn the front ring of the plastic vegetable grater clockwise as far as it will go. Now you can remove the front ring and take the drum out of the housing. The drum is installed in the reverse order. The end of the front ring must point downwards.
How can I clean my vegetable cutter?
In principle, all parts of the vegetable grater are dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend washing the drums by hand so that the cutting surfaces retain their function and sharpness.
User manual can be found HERE! (Please click)