Jupiter kitchen machines original vegetable grater attachment compatible with SMEG & Kenwood kitchen machines
Because it just tastes better fresh!
The vegetable grater with a direct connection to the SMEG , which not only grates vegetables for salads, but also effortlessly chops up fresh fruit for muesli, hearty cheese for gratinating and delicious chocolate for decorating pastries. Whether in slices, roughly or finely grated, you decide by inserting one of the three enclosed drums.
the video shows further applications and attachments for the SMEG food processor from Jupiter.
Scope of delivery:
- Vegetable grater attachment including pusher for SMEG food processors
- Bircher drum made of stainless steel
- Coarse grating drum made of stainless steel
- Disc drum made of stainless steel
Optional accessories for the SMEG food processor vegetable grater:
Three additional drum set made of high-quality stainless steel consisting of:
- Julienne drum / stick drum
- Potato grater drum / crown drum
- fine grating drum
More attachments for SMEG food processors from Jupiter :
- Universal grinder attachment made of stainless steel
- Metal vegetable grater
- Grain mill with steel cone grinder
- Flake crusher attachment
Good to know!!!
What drums are there and what do I use them for?
- Bircher drum: For carrots, cheese, apples, nuts, beetroot, celery, radishes, radishes, kohlrabi
- Disc Drum: For cabbage, cucumber, radish, radish, carrot, onion, raw potato, courgettes, pears, apples, nuts
- Coarse drum: For cheese, potatoes with hash browns, cabbage, cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, celery, beetroot, courgettes, soup vegetables, apples, pears, onions
- Fine drum: For hard cheese, nuts, almonds, chocolate, breadcrumbs
- Chopstick drum: For celery, carrots, kohlrabi, zucchini, beetroot
- Potato grater drum: For raw potatoes, horseradish, hard cheese
How can I change the drums?
Turn the front ring of the plastic vegetable grater clockwise as far as it will go. Now you can remove the front ring and take the drum out of the housing. The drum is installed in the reverse order. The end of the front ring must point downwards.
How can I clean my vegetable cutter?
In principle, all parts of the vegetable grater are dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend washing the drums by hand so that the cutting surfaces retain their function and sharpness.
My plastic vegetable cutter is orange after processing carrots - what can I do?
If your vegetable cutter has discolored after grating carrots or tomatoes, first wash it under water. Then put some cooking oil (e.g. rapeseed or sunflower oil) on a cloth and rub the plastic part with it. The oil binds the dyes and your vegetable cutter looks like new.
We Also Recommend
MySystem metal vegetable grater attachment for Jupiter, vegetable cutter, cheese grater, food slicer, fruit cutter, stainless steel
Jupiter kitchen machines mySystem flake crusher combination including system drive (motor block) and plug-in timer
MySystem vegetable grater attachment plastic for Jupiter, vegetable cutter, cheese grater, food slicer, fruit cutter, stainless steel
Jupiter meat grinder size 5 / vegetable grinder / universal grinder attachment for Jupiter mySystem system drive plastic